Meet Mr. Kennedy
During the one and a half years after obtaining his license from the Texas Supreme Court to practice law, Mr. Kennedy received his introductory trial lawyer experience from a highly respected Houston Litigation law firm. Thereafter, in January, 1993, he formed the Law Office of Robert D. Kennedy. Since that time, Mr. Kennedy has handled hundreds of injury cases and has gained the honor of becoming Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. His office engages in helping a select number of injury victims and small businesses at any given time so each client's matter can have the level of personal attention by the attorney-in-charge that Mr. Kennedy believes it deserves.
Personal Injury Case Profile
Mr. Kennedy has handled a wide variety of injury cases including, but not limited to, industrial accidents, toxic chemical spills, severe electrical burns, severe burns from exploding gas tanks of automobiles, railroad accidents, trucking accidents, auto accidents, construction accidents, vicious dog attacks, assault and battery, security guard negligence, negligent prescription filling, dangerous and defective product design and manufacturing, false imprisonment, libel and slander cases.
Enterprise Risk Management
Mr. Kennedy consults with small businesses on how to reduce and eliminate injury producing practices in their workplaces. As a licensed Risk Manager and Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Attorney, Mr. Kennedy is qualified to assist in providing safer workplaces as well as providing advice on how to cost-effectively protect company assets and avoid personal liability as a small business owner.
- Board Certified - Personal Injury Trial Law
- Sons of The American Revolution-member
- State Bar of Texas
Licenses & Court Admissions
- Licensed by The Texas Supreme Court on May 10, 1991 to practice law in Texas
- Admitted to practice before all Texas State Courts; the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas; and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Licensed Risk Manager
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, South Texas College of Law, 1990
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Texas at Austin, 1983
- Native Houstonian
- Married, 3 children
- Excellent health
- Boy Scouts of America Leader